1. Bookings will be confirmed with us once a non-refundable deposit of £50 per car is paid and the booking form has been signed and received by us. We require you to cancel in writing no less than 6 months before your ceremony date, any cancellation made within 6 months will result in any monies previously paid being non-refundable, except for exceptional circumstances such as close family bereavement or serious illness.
2. A written confirmation letter and/or e-mail will be sent as receipt of any bookings and payments. All outstanding balances are required no later than 30 days before your ceremony. Any full payments not received 7 days clear of your ceremony will result in confirming that you have breached our terms and conditions and consideration will be given for our non-attendance at your ceremony.
3. We accept bank transfer and cheque payments with cheques made payable to Mrs K L McNulty. Any ‘short notice/last minute’ bookings we request full payment within 48 hours of booking.
4. In the very rare event that a mechanical failure or breakdown of our cars occurs on route to your ceremony, every effort will be made by us to provide alternative transport. If the unlikely event occurs that you miss your ceremony due to mechanical failure or breakdown, a full refund will be issued. We will not be held responsible if your ceremony is missed due to any ill timekeeping of the ceremony party or guests.
5. Our vehicles and drivers will be immaculately presented, drivers will wear a smart suit however, we will consider your wishes if you prefer our drivers to wear alternative/less formal attire. Our cars will be decorated with ribbons and bows of your colour choice and we will endeavour to help with any special requests. Our cars carry the maximum of 4 people including the driver. Car hire time is up to 4 hours, which is more than adequate time to cover photographs etc. If more time is needed with our cars then a charge of £50 per hour will be required, payable by cash to the driver on the day.
6. Our drivers will select the routes required to your ceremony based on suitability and satellite navigation. No responsibility can be taken for any unforeseen road closures, restrictions or adverse weather conditions. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival to your ceremony beyond our immediate control. We highly recommend that you are covered by adequate wedding insurance.
7. You (the hirer) will be held responsible for any accidental/intentional damage caused to the exterior or interior of our cars by you and/or any of your ceremony party and you will cover the total cost of all damage caused through drink, food or illness.
8. Our cars are strictly non-smoking and no alcohol is allowed to be consumed whilst inside our cars. No food or drinks are allowed to be consumed inside our cars unless provided by us. We cannot be held responsible for any adverse allergies/medical reaction to anything consumed whilst in our cars. Our drivers and cars will not tolerate any form of abusive or threatening behaviour at all, immediate withdrawal of hire will occur.
9. All items left in our cars are at the owners own risk and we accept no responsibility for items lost or damaged. We will endeavour to reunite any property found in our cars with it’s rightful owner. All passengers are requested to make sure all belongings are with them before leaving our cars with no valuables being left in our cars at any time during the hire. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage to property belonging to any member of the ceremony party caused by any part of our cars or our drivers unless it can be proven we were knowingly negligent or reckless.
10. The law requires all passengers to wear the seatbelts fitted in our cars. It will be your responsibility to provide appropriate car seats for all children up to the age of 12 years old. Our drivers will not be responsible for fitting the child seats. Please read www.childcarseats.org.uk
11. We may take photographs for our promotional use and use on our social media sites and website. Please advise us when we are unable to do this on the initial booking form. By signing these conditions you the hirer have given us permission to use our photographs as aforementioned.
12. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
13.www.weddingbellesandbeausvwcarhire.com has McAffee SECURE Certification...valid SSL certificate, no Malware or malicious links, no phishing detected.
14. Our cute little electric VWs, Snowdrop, Lily, Violet and Beau and our trike, Blossom are available to be sat in by smaller children for photograph hire only. They are not to be driven (unless authorised to be driven by us) manhandled or mistreated. Any damage which occurs due to mistreatment of any kind by any of the ceremony party you will be liable for and will cover all damage costs.
15. Thankyou for booking with Wedding Belles & Beaus VW Car Hire, by signing and returning your booking form to us you will have agreed and accepted the above terms and conditions.